According to the accepted rules for oral presentations, we would like to inform you that:
- The duration of your presentation is fixed in the congress program.
- The time set begins from the moment our operator starts your presentation.
- A countdown timer will appear at the bottom of the screen, indicating the remaining time in green.
- 5 minutes before the time runs out, you will hear a beep and the timer will become red.
- 2 minutes before the end of your presentation time, you will hear a second beep.
- Your presentation will be automatically and irreversibly terminated once the time expires.
- "Question and answer" time, if any, after the presentation is included in the scheduled time unless there is a dedicated time for discussion in the program.
In order to ensure that every presenter has enough time for his presentation, please follow the rules above strictly. Bear in mind that no exceptions will be made.